Stylish Southern Contemporary Custom Home - Wheelchair Accessible. Elevator To All Floors. Dry Entry. Top floor Master Suite with a surprisingly large roll-in glass brick shower and double vanities. Open floor plan including an open kitchen so there are no barriers to the fun that families can enjoy with all their loved ones. Heated pool, hot tub and cabana bath, all adjacent to a large game room with kitchenette creates the total spa experience. Professionally landscaped oversized lot with Volley Ball Court plus a picnic table and grill shaded by a graceful ancient oak tree! Sun and Covered decks offer outdoor deck dining or quiet morning coffee just outside your master suite. It is a short walk to the very popular Hillcrest Beach with a traffic light at the crosswalk and the Civic Association's private parking lot if you drive. Strolling west down the path that is just two lots away from the house takes you to the Currituck Sound with its magnificent sunsets. Right across the street from the house are outdoor tennis courts with an appealing gazebo for spectators. The meticulously conceived design produced either a perfect second home or a proven rental property. An excellent guest following is in place, including folks excited to find one beach property that accommodates every family member. Elevators with wheelchair accessibility are still rare on the Outer Banks. No HOA Fees! Voluntary $55 per year allows you to enjoy all the amenities offered by the Southern Shores Civic Association - 3 Soundside Marinas with boat slips and boat launch; picnic & crabbing areas; private soundside beach; 34 private ocean beach accesses; parks; basketball and soccer fields plus playgrounds for the kids. There are small additional fees for the tennis club and boat club. High and dry in an X FLOOD ZONE! No flood insurance required by the lender. House has permitted occupancy for 14. This is simply the perfect place!
View Additional Virtual Tour
Visit this property's other website
Morgan Mason of The Outer Banks Real Estate Co
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 08, Page 18.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Zoned Cooling
- Handicapped Access: Handicap Features
- Heating System: Heat Pump, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Park(s), Community Water Access, Playground
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking
- Pool: Fiberglass Pool, Heated Pool, In Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Sun Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Southern Shores Westside
- Boat Facilities: Boat Ramp
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Lot Size: Level
- Living Room: 23'X17"
- Dining Room: 23'X17
- Kitchen: 13'X10'
- 2nd Bedroom: 28"X12"
- 3rd Bedroom: 12'X11'
- 4th Bedroom: 10'X11'
- 5th Bedroom: 10'X12'